Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Writing Week 6


One day I wake up. it was a sunning day. but every thing in my room was going up like my bad, book, toy, game. it was going outside. I run to cost the door. so I look outside. I can see the Eath. I even saw this in my life. I cost the door because so my thing well not go outside. it was getting hot. hot like a red chilli. so i put the fun on 10. but it was sell hot. I really hanger. so I was looking around in my room for food. I forget to look under my bad. they was a chocolate so I got'it and I eat it at 9.12 some one was at the door. so i open the door. so i was talking to him. and he side yes i well take you home. so i went in side the rocket. the rocket was so cool. at 10.45 I got home. thank you for the ride. i ride so fast. i got home i went in my room. and i went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about