Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Writing For Week 5 and Term 1

 one day i went to sleep at 5.12 i was a wake but when i saw my bad room i was at ancient Egypt. but when i was they. they was other people so i look around they is so much thing to see like. i can see ancient Egypt writing. I can see ancient Egypt people. I can see gold thing around me i can see a Egypt tube I can see colour like blue brown . i man feel Egypt mug. i can feel pot around me i can see a red and green hat. i can see lot of old thing around me i can see some thing are not in Egypt . i can smell Egypt people wearing this on them i can see lot of picture around me. i am touch lot of other thing. i can hear people talking about thing i can see people talking about old thing. when it was night time i was sleeping so i went some where and i went to sleep at 9.10 i wake up and it was a dream so on the next day i went to the library and i was looking for a ancient Egypt book i finding a book i was read it and it was turn about ancient Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about