Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

The Lost Boat Week 4 Free Choice writing

 

One Raining day Me and My little brother and Dad went to the beach. It was a raining day. Dad needed to get some things facts meanwhile later in the boat me and my brother went inside the Boat. i was in my room and my brother was in his room. I was playing around. I saw this creepy hallway i went down it. I did not tell my brother he will get seared. I went down. There was a note. The note send. be careful of this boat. I went up. Dad was go. I got my little brother and went. I couldn't go it was raining so hard. a would hit me I landed on the ground. It was the next day. Went i up wake up I was no a Island i saw some one it was dad. Dad i me and my little brother Sade together our boat was gone the materials were outside of the water. Dad side there are people no the Island but dad side these people were already suck for a long time so dad and us and the people were making a plan dad side we need to get big tree and big leaves people were get them. But one night i couldn't sleep at all because of the water so i went to look around this Island. When i went i saw this big humongous leave so i brought it no the next day we were make the boat dad side were done you get this humongous leave i side it was on this tree we were make the boat we went with the people but it was rain so mach i couldn't see at all so it was night time i was kind of Scared off the shark. it was thundering a lot i wake up wen i saw the Island there was my note i needing to get it but i can't the boat was to far away but I was going to go to sleep it was the next day i was home i got of the boat and i saw mum. Mum was really worried about us so I told Mum what happen  Mum couldn't believe. But who was the  person gave me the note meanwhile later it was night time i was a wake but i saw some one he look like a pirate. I thought he gave me the note but he was no a boat he went so far away i went to my room it was a really weird year

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about